We know the number of debates that take place when it comes to office relocation. Numerous factors are responsible for the change of location, among them- a need to either expand or downsize a business operation, a collaboration with another company, or moving on to your new setup. Whatever reason is valid, office relocation can never be an easy thing to do. Though, much of the pain and conflict can be reduced by timely planning and by maintaining a well-conceived schedule.
The most important element for relocating is to transfer the IT systems which need experienced hands. It is important to plan out in a very detailed manner, or this may cause issues later. But also, it may not be always possible to be planned. The need for relocation may arise suddenly in case of emergencies. With the help of a service consisting of relocation experts like Flow Telecom, the work can be hassle-free as we provide a professional approach to your office relocation. The corporate environment is demanding enough and so it is wise to reach out to experts when it comes to moving in or out of a geographical location.
Reasons to Use a Relocation Service
1. Several reasons are convincing enough of the fact that one must go to a relocation service like us to avoid all the mess it can cause during the process, both physically and mentally.
2. It is not just about the furniture or belongings to be transferred from one place to another. A relocation service ensures that all sorts of electronic systems, technological devices, IT systems, furniture, WiFi and everything else on the list are properly relocated with minimal impact.
3. The security of the office can be ensured with CCTV, alarm and access control and all of these can be obtained from the point the office relocates.
4. The entire set of data cables is arranged and patching of computers, VoIP phones and hardware is ensured.
5. Backups are the most important. All the applicable services are backed up into the cloud, so you do not lose any data.
6. Once your IT equipment is on-site, the systems are configured so that it runs as normal.
7. WiFi is installed so that one can start working right after relocation.
A Good Relocation Service
For any such relocation service to be good, it is important to always have a plan ready at different levels for different kinds of business organizations. The objective of a good relocation arrangement is to minimize downtime and make sure that nothing is lost during the process of shifting to the new place. This is when a team of managed IT professionals comes to play! They review the architectural plans on which the office is laid and therefore, identify the best layout of your IT systems. Data is that element of a company that no one will ever want to overlook that has an IT infrastructure. We make sure that no data is lost in the transition and for that, we make extra copies of all your most critical data if requested. Hence, whether this is your server, firewall configurations, and workstations, everything is safe while we are executing your office IT relocation services. We run tests to see if the services we relocated to work properly before handing over those services to the company. Although you may feel certain ‘teething problems’, while settling into your new office space, with Flow Telecom we try to make the whole process as comfortable as possible.
Before you hire a mover to facilitate relocation, a workable system must be devised to ensure that the office contents are securely handled so that they arrive safely and are delivered to the right place of your new offices. This may seem a mammoth task, but with clearly thought-out planning using an experienced team of office relocation services, the difficulties of the process can be overcome. Knowing that someone has expertise on this will help alleviate stress and keep things running on the track.